36 Buick Window Rollers

JoelsBuicks

The window regulators for my 36 Roadmaster each have three "rollers" that fit and ride into slotted tracks. Of course, the main track is attached to the bottom of the window channel. The rollers on the regulator don't really roll at all, they appear to simply slide along the track. From what I can determine, each of these little rollers originally had what looked to be two leather washers that would flank the track and so would probably be effective anti-rattling. If this is correct, the leather washers would have been installed onto the roller and then the roller riveted to the window regulator. In fact, the window roller is itself a large rivet.

I am looking for ideas on how to rebuild these such that I get the anti-rattling effect. I suppose that I could stretch on leather washers. I have found nylon rollers (note part number FA 3903) at http://www.mrgusa.com/pdfs/50-52dorpar.pdf . I do not know if these would work. Perhaps someone has dealt with this before and can offer some advice. Thank you very much!