Back on the Forum

42crazy

Hi,guys. The other nite I was talking to Bill Stoneberg, and he mentioned that he hadn't seen '42Crazy' on the forum, and thats when it hit me, my computer crashed after Flint, and I finally got things back going, but, deep down inside, I knew that I was missing something, and when he mentioned the Forum, thats when it hit me. I didn't realize how much I missed this, but, now, I'm back, and its great being back, thanks, Paul

Guest imported_MrEarl

Welcome back Paul!!! I figured you were just out on the road pulling home more 54 Roadmasters to sell me. Hate to hear about the crash, hope you didn't loose a lot.

Thanks for the response, I just sold another '54 Roadmaster, it was pretty rough, but complete. I really don't know what the new owner is going to do with it, but, whatever he does, its gonna take a lot of work. But, it was cheap, so, his problem. I lost everything but my family photo's, fortunately. I hade pictures of the grandchildren since 2004, and that would have been horrible. Thanks to my son, he saved them, but, I lost all else, but, mainly my phone book, but, it's filling up nicely. Catch you later, Paul