Wildcat & Century stuff for sale

Have lots of Wildcat stuff still....New front end stuff(ball jts., etc)weatherstrip kit for 2 Dr. h/t, trim etc...see my prev. posts<BR> Also have 55 Century stuff for sale...has to be gone by end of June....See prev posts or E mail me @ dlw29@hotmail.com (its still an L)<P> Thanks, Don<P><BR> If stuff(aside from new parts ) isnt sold by end of June...off to scrap....

I dont have any Riv. stuff...P/s box one of the few things I didnt pull off my parts car....Still trying to part with Wildcat stuff....have a box of new front end rebuild stuff....ball joints, etc...<P> Drop me an email @ dlw29@hotmail.com (thats an L)<P> Thanks, Don

If any of you have doubts because you don't know Don i'll put that to rest; I'd never met the guy but bought items sight unseen & pre paid for them; his stuff was as promised & he held my stuff for a month until I could pick it up! good guy to deal with!! Al D.

Thanks for the kind feedback Al!!! Much appreciated!! Weatherstrip...I have a NOS left door as well as aftermarket weatherstrip...doors, 1/4 glass,U jambs,rear package tray....all in bags...good stuff, got with a car Ive since sold. also have set of front end rebuilding stuff...ball joints, etc for 66 full size...Drop me and email address above....Thanks, Don