Pressure gauge for Teves ABS?

Guest F14CRAZY

Guest steakneggs

Sorry. It probably won't work anyway with ABS, but my son and his friends lock up the brakes on a pair of cafeteria trays and enjoy the complete loss of control. I'll get the instructions if anyone wants them. Steak

Guest steakneggs

I'm talking year-round irresponsible behavoir. I asked Junior how it is done. It actually doesn't have anything to do with the service brakes. He says you park a front wheel drive car with the back wheels on a couple of trays then set the parking brake. Then you drive off and do some kind of motorized ice dancing on a wide stretch of road. It's what the people of Florida must do to simulate northern conditions. Steak

Guest CL_Reatta

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DTerry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, you mean downhill racer on the snow using cafeteria trays? </div></div>

This kinda reminds me of a go cart my dad and I made when I was little.... just a piece of wood, a seat, and a 2x6 with wheels and a rope to stear... my brakes were a piece of plank on a pivot that when stopping was needed I would lift the one end plank to have the other end hit the sidewalk and pure concrete to wood friction would be break power