need 1930 Dodge body info

Guest s. kurt

Guest s. kurt

Can anybody tell me if the bodies for the 1930 Dodge DD and 1930 DC have interchangable parts? Most importantly will the windshield frames swap between the two. I know the DD designates a six cylinder engine and the DC designates an eight cylinder engine. Looking at the two, they look the same from the outside, but from the inside, I have notices that the cut-out in the dash for the gauge cluster appears different. I should clarify that I am comparing 4 door sedans. Any help is appreciated.

thanks,

Kurt

It is very doubtful that the windshields for the 6 & 8 cylinder Dodge Brothers cars interchange in 1930. I am into 1931 Dodges and know a lot about 1930s & 1931s. I will tell you that the 1931 DH6 & DG8 windshields do NOT interchange. There are a lot of differences such as front fender lengths, hood length, headlamp size and shape (more bullet-like and larger on the 8s), etc. If you email me, I can supply you with information for a guy who is pretty much the expert on 1930 Dodge Brothers cars. John at keiser31@charter.net Got a picture of your car to post?