1952 Packard Value?

I am purchasing a property that has a Long time stored in the open 1952 Packard on it. Mostly rusted, partially dismatled. probably only good for some parts, though I am no expert on this. Any guess as to value?<BR>Have electronic photo available.

OK car spotters, what else does that picture reveal? <P>In the left foreground, under the scissor jack looks like the trunk lid of a mid-sixties Cadillac, on the other side of the Packard is a early fifties GM pickup; either Chevrolet or GMC, but wait, you can make out the reverse, upside-down lettering on the tailgate 'VRO', so it's a Chevy. Beside that is the open door of another vehicle. It has heavy sculpturing on the side like maybe a mid sixties Galaxy, but no, the greenhouse is too high and it has junior west coast mirrors on it. My guess is a Corvair van, early sixties vintage. Looks like the bumper in the foreground is off the Packard and the Peterbilt sign is?......<P>I love junkyards. BP

A smaller version of 'West Coast Mirrors' which were big (of course) framework supported door mirrors for heavy trucks. How they got the name, I don't know. Years ago, International Harvester had a plant in Emeryvile, California, where their heavy over-the-road trucks were built. Maybe that type of mirror was developed out there. <BR>To continue with the silliness, what's the object in the back of the picjup? Not the skinned trunk lid, that probably came off the Packard. The other thing looks like a left front fender, maybe off a Corvair sedan. It has that broad, flat top surface; also similar to a '60 Pontiac. Bill

Thank You One and All for your interesting feedback. We are going to relocate severl more junk yards. I will let you know if anything "Interesting" pops up