1926 Graham truck- need advice

Seltsam

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone might be able to advise me on the purchase of a 1926 Graham truck. The sheet metal is in great shape and most of the wood is still intact. However, the truck has been sitting obviously forever. I am afraid I know very little about these truck and I am a little scared to jump in. The transmission is out of the truck (seized), engine is complete (seized), pedals and drive shaft are missing. So, are these item able to be located or is this an odd truck? He is asking $3,200 so I am not sure whether this is a fair price or not. I would love to get this old girl running a driving again, but I don't want to get in over my head. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee

Guest Ed_Joyce

Price sounds a little high due to motor and trans being seized. We paid more than that for our Graham but it came with spare motor, trans, other extra parts and almost all parts were with truck. We purchased from grandsons of original owner so they knew the truck well. Do you have any photos to post? Motors for that year are not to hard to find. Thinking of doing a frame off restoration?