1928 Dodge 4dr

JACK M

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-size: 11pt"> I know that most of you guys hate hot rods, but let me explain that this car would have gone to the crusher had I not rescued it and at least do something with it. Somebody has done extensive body and frame modifications and it is an unlikly candidate for a proper restoration.

That said, I will not need the fenders or running boards, they are not in to bad of shape. The front fenders have the usual dents in the front but there are no tears or rust thru.

If I remember correctly the running boards and rear fenders looked pretty good too for the age.

The window roll mechanisms are in the doors and I do not need them either, I would think that these would be for parts as most of it is laying in the bottom of the doors.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"> <span style="font-weight: bold">What I do need</span></span> is the cover that goes on top of the drivers door that the window rolls up against.

If any of you 28 Dodge guys out there want to do a little business let me know. I can send pics via email to any interested partys as I dont know how to put pics up on here.

I am in NW Oregon, near Portland.

JACK M

503 538 8645

capyjack@comcast.net</span></span>

• 4 weeks later...