Reatta sighting; anyone here?

KDirk

Saw a red Reatta Coupe parked on the shoulder of the southbound I-270 to westbound I-44 ramp today (7/26/08) about 2:30pm in the Fenton, MO area. Not sure of the year as I was a few hundred feet away and just drove by it on westbound 44. Did not appear to be any driver in it (stalled out?) and may have had Illinois plates.

Also, headlamps were in the up position. Was this anybody on here? Just curious as this is near my home and would like to know who it belongs to.

KDirk

I suppose it is possible, but they would have had to make phenomenal time driving to get from Kansas to Eastern MO in that time frame. The one I spotted had black body moldings.

Funny thing is, I know of two red Reattas owned & parked by people living within 3 miles of my house. I have spoken to the one owner, the other I haven't caught up with yet. I see it parked in the driveway at the rear of the house routinely, sometimes with a cover on it, when I drive down that street. Incidentally, both have (or appear to have) working headlights, as they are down whenever I see them.

The one owner I have conversed with is not active on the forum, and I gather the other isn't either or we certainly would have met online by now. If I run into either of them in person I will see if I can get VINs and data for both cars.

This car I spotted yesterday is neither of those as far as I could tell at a quick glance going by at 65 MPH, which is why I posted about it.

KDirk