Pgh Tri-Shields 2nd annual picnic

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Today we had our 2nd annual picnic at South Park in Pittsburgh today. Its a chapter only event with the exception of "special invites" to non members. We had a great turnout of cars and people for a small chapter. The guests this year were a couple very interested in joining the BCA and the local chapter of the Pontiac -Oakland club. The following cars and people were there .

From the pontiac club we had the Rust family and their

76 Survivor Grand Prix

77 Can-Am

Also from the Pontiacs we had Mike and his 77 Grand Prix. I know they are not Buicks but they were some really sweet cars.

From the Tri-Shields

Me and my 77

My wife and her 67 Skylark

Dan & Georgeianne with one of their 87 Grand Nationals.

Randy Tammy and Jake in thier 99 GS

Jim & Mary and their 67 Wildcat convertible

Jim & Pat and their 69 Wildcat convertible

John and his 60 Hearse combo car

Nick and Cathy and their 79 Electra Limited

Ted and his 27 Model 55

Bob and his 63 Wildcat

And our soon to be newest members Jack and Lisa and their killer 76 Regal.

Im not giving any last names with identity theft being what it is today I just feel better going with first names only

The chapter provided burgers dogs and drinks everyone brought a covered dish and we had all kinds of good food, we were parked right out on the main drag going through the park and we had lots of people stop and talk cars with us for a few minutes.

If your chapter doesnt do something like this than maybe you should suggest it. It really didnt cost a whole lot and it was a lot of fun. Maybe I can get some pictures later and throw them on here.

Dan

As soon as I remember to go back to the garage and get the camera out of the car, pics will be posted on a link on the Tri-Shields web site.

It was a great day. I really enjoyed not having much to bother me (only 1 phone call from work). Luckily I could do nothing from the grove and I was spared working on a production problem.....till Sunday....and all day today. I'm still struggling with it. Ah, Saturday was sooo nice to get away from it all for 24 hours. Like Dan, I recommend it for your club. It's a fun time.