Wheel and Tire Fit

Guest Grizzzly

Guest Grizzzly

I was wondering, could I use whatever is recomended for the LeBaron in the way of wheels and tires on my TC? I'm thinking about going to 16's or 17's like I did on my 94 LeBaron.

Thanks, Griz.......................

on two of my 4 tc's i run 16' on front and 17' on back to try and offset sloped portal hard top to rear ever notice soft top not like that. never had any problems! on other tc's runing 16' on all four no problems. you also might try running same rim sizes but with different height tires example:205/50R16 on front 215/60R16 on rear am trying this example on my next tc purchase looking for burgandy/burgandy st. louis area good luck!

Hi Griz,

I believe wheel offset would be OK, so that means there would be no fender interferience; but I have never checked "bolt pattern". I'm not sure of that 100mm. Someone here will certainly let us know. Good Luck, Lou

bolt pattern is the same, only chryslers with different patterns are some minivans and the Chrybishi cars. daytona and lebaron are both 5 x 100 as i have both and have 4sets of wheels i rotate between the TC, the daytona, the laser, the lebaron and the rampage

Guest mtworkshop

The "Do-Nut" spare tires are not interchangeable. The LeBaron centers are too small in diameter to fit over the brakes - that is unless I have the wrong spare in my LeBaron.

Mike