2 Reattas-$2500 for both

i just found two Reattas for sale. I no longer do these cars-went back to the AMXs and Javelins-but I keep an eye out for them.<P>the first is a blue 88 with blue moldings and 16 way seats, blue interior.. The car has 183K on it, and is complete. There is a very small amount of rust in front of the right rear wheel opening. There is also a dent in the leading adge of the passenger door, which is an easy fix. The interior is decent without rips or tears, the headliner is not sagging. Good tires, wheels and center caps... Except as noted, there is no damage to any body part. The only interior problems is both plastic moldings that cover the carpet inside the door-a Riveria interchange, and I know where there is a Riv with the blue interior. Don't know condition of the mechanics as there is no key, but found a receipt in the car for new axle shafts. The owner lost his license, junked the car, and went back to the "old country".<P>The second car is a white 89, maroon interior, 16 way seats and black molding. The car is hit on the left front and needs a 3/4 sheetmetal nose. the radiator and condensor is not damaged. Will need a very minor pull on the upper core support but it would not have to be replaced. Needs hood, left fender, bumper, directional light and headlight assy on the left sied-the right side is okay.<P>Has a key but dead battery so do not know mileage. The interior is flawless, though the headliner has been pinned up.<P>the VINs are:<P>1G4EC11C7JB902626<P>1G4EC11C3KB901877<P>I have a lot of digital pictures of the car if there is a place to post them.<P>The owner wants $2500 for the pair. One right mirror and glass will be missing as I need it for my niece's car. Didn't want to remove it yet in case a new owner already has one off a car.