1983 Labaron QUESTIONS

Fixing up 1983 "WOODY" HAVE COUPLE QUESTONS..

BEST PLACE (OR CAN I BUY?) a Woody TRIM Kit.. Wood is not in good shape,, trim/molding around wood is ok needs paint but afraid I may break a piece of mold while removing and installing new wood panel.

passenger side window motor does not work, checked fuses, their ok,,, still woking on this as it may be connection or switch related but are new motors avaiable if so from who ??

next and the hard one.. trip milage computor does not work or light up.. also do not see indicator for heat or chargeing system when I turn on key... Suggestions on these where are fuses/ fuse links... bulbs (still looking)

purchased Haynes Automotive Book from Advance Auto but not much help in this area.

puchased this 83 woody and an 84 woody bout 18 months ago,, fixed up 84, rebuilt trans, new tires, struts, springs body was and is in great shape (gets 30mpg) 83 now going to take a little more work on body and in the interior.. but the motor and trans is in great shape. both cars set for around

15 years before I purchased last year. 84 now my daily driver.

Thanks for any suggestions or advise

Yes there is a place in Arizona(name escapes me) that sells the woodgrain vinyl. However it is not cheap. They have advertized in Hemmings. Good Luck. I am having mine done so I can sell it. I went to a local sign shop and they had a roll of woodgrain sticky backed vinyl so I got it. It is not the original pattern but it will do for the time being. I think the biggest headache you will have is the plastic caps that go into the holes after you have pop riveted the outer trim pieces. When I took mine out, come to find out they are plastic and after several years they were very brittle, so most of them came out piecemeal.

Again Good Luck