Help!!!!

D-a-n-i-e-l

Nope. He said, "First offer over $1500."

If the army would just leave me put I could go buy it, but they want to play with my stationing again, so all my extra cash is going to doing a few home improvements. Because the housing market is not in my favor at the moment.

I wish I knew. I got pick up by DA (department of the army) to go be a recruiter. I am trying desprately to stay in this area, but that is not likely to happen. I will be in North Carolina from June 28 to August 8th, but I will not know were my next station is until some time aroun the 14th of June. Then I will have to be there 5 weeks later.

That is a lot of the truth, pluss it is not the best time to be rate on how many people I can get in the army. Plus I am too honest to be very good at it. Not to say that recruiters lie, but a good number are great at evading and embelishing the facts.

Guest TommyH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D-a-n-i-e-l</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a lot of the truth, pluss it is not the best time to be rate on how many people I can get in the army. Plus I am too honest to be very good at it. Not to say that recruiters lie, but a good number are great at evading and embelishing the facts.</div></div>

Oh yeah. The ones that used to come to our school would say conflicting things. It was very confusing sometimes. But they don't recruit at my school anymore. I wonder why....

Guest C.F.Massie

Daniel,

I joined and served in Viet-Nam and was proud to do so, and seeing as this is now an all volunteer force I would tell the truth in all areas that the would be recruits ask questions. Honesty is the best policy, qoutas or not. If they want to serve they will. It still amazes me how many people say that the youth today are lazy or have the 'so why should I help' attitude towards a lot of things but yet the few that feel its their duty to serve their country are still out there, so that is why we don't need the draft anymore. Proud kids, smart kids and kids with a sense of responsibility instilled by their parents will step forward and say yes to military service. And that goes for any economic background they come from. You should be proud to have the opportunity to present to the new youth the chance to do that duty to ones country, as I'm sure you are.

Good luck and God speed in your new assignment soldier, we who have gone before you salute you. wink.gif

Guest ekvh

And we who were fortunate enough not to have served also give you and the guys who have and do serve the utmost respect. My guess is that your willingness to help with anything and everything on this site crosses over into your duties with the Army. You will likely be a good recruiter. Honesty is not that common anymore, but it is appreciated when noticed.