Can I donate to add songs?

Egao No Genki

And not just donate, but buy AACA merchandise if I wish, to add new songs to the Jukebox?

I have a feeling that I can't just keep requesting new songs to go on the Jukebox.

Therefore, I think I should give back to this community. What do you say that for every $10 donated, to add a requested song will do? (Same for every $10 used to make (a) purchase(s)?)

I request for my first $10 to go towards adding the song from this video below. (In case the video doesn't embed, click on the link in my signature.)

<span style="font-style: italic">What makes it happen?</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">ONLY MUSTANG!</span>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

First off let me thank you for your generous offer. But as I have stated before, the only material that can go into the Juke box are MP3s. I am sorry but I can not use You Tube material.

Second off, you have to be real sensitive to the copyright issue - at least here in the United States. So I try to own a copy of every song that is loaded into the jukebox.

I am trying to find some more songs but they have to be in a certain format.

I am glad you enjoy the jukebox feature of the Junior AACA web page. ENJOY! smile.gif

Judy Edwards

Web Editor, Junior AACA web page