Meet F14 in Florida! This week only!

Guest F14CRAZY

Guest F14CRAZY

Hey guys. For spring break and to pick up a Buick (sorry, not a Reatta) Century wagon, I will be flying into St. Petersburg this Wednesday (the 9th). Will be taking a bus down to Naples that night, then making my way to Venice on Thursday. On Friday I head toward Orlando, and back up to MI Saturday morning. I know a number of you guys are down there and my friend and I will be on break with not too much to do. If any of you guys want to chat, have me look at or diagnose something, or buy me a beer (I'm not 21, so I wouldn't drink it grin.gif) drop me a message. I'll have a bunch of my tools and gauges, so if you need some Reatta thing taken care of, let me know. Reply, drop me a private message, or an email at

f14crazy@aol.com

(I get enough spam as it is, posting my address isn't gonna hurt)

Guest F14CRAZY

Heck I'm down for anything...Teves ABS issues, check engine lights, if you need it done let me know. I'm happy just to meet fellow Reatta owners

OK, who can remember Kristen, the great young lady (die hard Reatta Fan)with a 89 coupe with a hole in the roof that used to frequent the forum a lot....she is in Florida now with some problems and does not want to part with the coupe (I have gotten emails but did not save them)....I have forgotten her handle on the forum also which could very possibly locate her....and Maybe F 14 could help smile.gif.

Any help please....is a worthwhile cause smile.gif

Hey Phil I'm not in Florida but up here in Rose City Mi. when you get up this way I could use help with a Teves problem and could really use someone else to give me some input into my "hard brake pedal only when it's cold" problem, enjoy the sunshine state.

Guest F14CRAZY

I'm heading out this morning guys. I'll have my Treo and laptop with me though. Feel free to call me though, 517-285-1798