1927 dodge parts

I'm not sure if people realize it but most if not all the DB vendors do what they do as a sideline business and also work regular jobs. The DB market is very small as compared to the old Ford parts business. I suggest we all take a moment and slow down, much like our old cars, and give these guys a chance. I run a computer business, and occasionally I get a report that the phone was busy, or I didn't answer soon enough, or "I need my computer for my business" (as do the other 6 or 8 on the board waiting to be fixed), etc. Sometimes things happen. Try again.

I'm not picking on anyone or advertising for anyone. Just seems like the guys have been getting bad press lately.

Guest backyardmachinc

This is Vern from Romar:

Thanks Dave Oh how we ventors wish there were 1/2 as many DB's as there are "A'&'T'.Romar has and awnsering machine that is on 24 hrs a day,7days a week,4 weeks a month,12 month a year.WE DO RETURN CALLS.Florence takes all phone calls,delivers the orders to the post office,is on call at the school incase one of our grandkids takes sick or get hurt.If you do use the awnser servicePLEASE speek slow when you give your return phone number,you wouldn't beleive the number of times that she can not make out the return phone number due to the speaker raddles off the numbers with a new speed record.

Thanks

Guest backyardmachinc

After posting my last post Florence says that Kenyon call back and place an order.Thanks Kenyon

Vern