Head's up on headlite

Guest Jeffn

See, here's the thing Jeff, If you have all day to plink around on Ebay and find deals, great. However, if you are not gonna bid (and I suspect you are not or why would you want the entire AACA TC list bidding against you?) Then stay out of the auction. Yeah, I realize you are doing a 'service' for others here but this is about the 3rd time you've tipped off auctions I was watching/bidding on mad.gif See my point?

Alan

AA-HAAA !! C'mon Alan, give Jeff a break, He's just being helpful, (team player).. That's what this forum is supposed to be all about. When I found that manual for Jo Ann (Red Bee) and wrote about it here nobody bid against me, and JoAnn got her manual at a very reasonable price. It's Kool if it works out to be my turn this time and your turn next time, or something to that effect. lou

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LouZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AA-HAAA !! C'mon Alan, give Jeff a break, He's just being helpful, (team player).. That's what this forum is supposed to be all about. When I found that manual for Jo Ann (Red Bee) and wrote about it here nobody bid against me, and JoAnn got her manual at a very reasonable price. It's Kool if it works out to be my turn this time and your turn next time, or something to that effect. lou </div></div>

Sure Lou, be a team player next time you find a NOS lighted TC dealership sign for a buy it now at $19.99. You get my point though so that's all I can ask. I think Jeff does too but I may be giving hem too much credit wink.gif

JK Dr N...

I see all the TC auctions as soon as they are put on ebay so this 'heads up' means nothing. I suspect that other forum members also get these things emailed to them as well.

3 days left to go and no one is bidding yet. Maybe all interested parties will try to snipe the light and only someone who isn't a cheapskate will actually bid enough to win. Maybe the seller will just remove the auction before it ends since no one is interested. I would recommend that if someone wants this light they should at least start the bidding so the seller doesn't get disgusted and pull the auction.

I thought I would have time to auction/ship my TC parts this spring but turns out that school is a time whore again. Maybe this summer, maybe not.

• 2 weeks later...