F/S Genuine MOPAR Shock Absorber Fluid

Jolly_John

Hi, Gang. I have one quart of genuine MOPAR brand Shock Absorber Fluid for sale. I bought this fluid just to get the collectible MOPAR Parts glass bottle it was in. I will keep the original bottle to display....you will get the original MOPAR shock fluid to use.

This MOPAR dealer shock fluid is circa 1950. The fluid should work in all Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler and Imperial shocks from the 1930's through the later Oriflow style. This is definitely special MOPAR shock fluid. It does NOT look, smell or feel like the jack oil some guys use in their shocks. Also, note that this fluid was stored indoors in its original, sealed glass bottle all these years (no rusting can to contaminate the fluid).

The price for the quart of genuine MOPAR shock fluid is $30, plus the cost of shipping to you. The fluid will be shipped to you in a clean, one-quart plastic oil bottle. NOTE: I will also include a photocopy of the instruction label from the back of the shock fluid bottle. It has very detailed instuctions for filling MOPAR shock absorbers.I only have the one quart of fluid available. Please let me know, if you have any questions. Thanks, John in Wisconsin