Assistance in shipping Reatta from Calif

Tom Payette

Tom, Look in the yellow pages for a local company or do web search for "auto transport". I did second option to have my '47 Hudson pickup shipped from Tucson. Used caronatruck (.com). Fairly priced and good service. You'll also find enclosed carriers for higher $$. You can also call nearby auction companies to see if any steady customers coming in from West Coast with room -this is harder to find but 1/2 the price if you're lucky. Did you by Rocco's vert?<BR>Good luck,<BR>Curt

Guest EDBS0

A true enthusiast would fly out set the cruise at 75 and be back in a couple of days. Can't be but 2100 miles. Directions are easy on 40 take a left on 44 and a right on 64 and you are home. shocked.gif" border="0 <BR> <BR>Saw the Zambelli Thunder show in person this year and on Discovery channel last week, you should be proud, Robert <P>PS all the big guys use <A HREF="http://www.intercitylines.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.intercitylines.com/</A> wink.gif" border="0

Tom,<BR> Give the people at K & B trucking a call,<BR>(918)257-8009. I have used them and they <BR>are very good and very reasonable. They are<BR>a privite company and will treat you and <BR>others right. <BR>See Ya<BR>Darrell

I vote for the fly out drive back method. What a roadtrip and when you get home, you know your car. I drove mine home from Mass. worked well for me. Might be going to KC to get another one. Hell, I'm retired now, for not much more than airfare and gas I'll go get it for you.<p>[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: FlyByNite ]