Guest 90REATTALONG

Guest 90REATTALONG

I WANTED TO SEE IF I DID THINGS RIGHT TO GET ON THIS FORUMS I BEEN LOOKING AT IT FOR SOME TIME. I HAVE A 1990 REATTA WHICH I GOT IN NOVEMBER OF 2007 WITH 31,000 MILES ITS WHITE WITH MAROON INT.

Guest 90REATTALONG

The person i got car from would show it. Its in super shape I`ve got Dayton Wire Wheels for it with 225x60x16 tires plus the stock wheels. The wheels were redone and looks like new but i think 215x65x15 looks small on the car. The man that had the car had all kind of records when think were done. I want to change the brake fluid this spring

Guest 90REATTALONG

In November when i got my 1990 Reatta from Columbus,Ohio a guy in Cincinnati,Ohio has a 1989 Reatta white with maroon int. in exc. condition but the wheels needs to be redone. The car is his wife car but she don`t drive it anymore. He has the car covered up in his garage. The interior in great shape all thing works. The outside has no door dents and looks great. The car has 56,531 miles on it and asking $7000.00 for it. If anyone want his phone number let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------How do you list the cars you have at the botton of your question? I`m new to the forum. P.S. HOW DO YOU START NEW WITH A PLAIN PAGE