Buick Emblem

John D. Williams

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To. gt rfd ill . You have a great selection of Buick original bumper emblems.Wish you luck in selling them Iam sure there are customers who wish to buy the original bumper emblems for their cars but what Iam offering is a stainless steel emblem with the Buick tri sheild that will look good on the front of a 1970.If after you receieve my emblem if you are not happy I will refund your money.Iam not interested in selling these emblems to vendors only to 1970 owners Thank You John

Williams P.S I have sold about 80 of these emblems to 1970 Buick owners and know one has ask for a refund yet.

To. gt rfd ill . You have a great selection of Buick original bumper emblems.Wish you luck in selling them Iam sure there are customers who wish to buy the original bumper emblems for their cars but what Iam offering is a stainless steel emblem with the Buick tri sheild that will look good on the front of a 1970.If after you receieve my emblem if you are not happy I will refund your money.Iam not interested in selling these emblems to vendors only to 1970 owners Thank You John

Williams P.S I have sold about 80 of these emblems to 1970 Buick owners and know one has ask for a refund yet.

To John. I am not trying to buy one of your items. Just thought a picture would be nice for all of the viewers. Originals in any good condition are VERY difficult to find. My Emblems are not offered for sale, however I thought the pictures would be helpful to 70 Buick owners. They are just substitutes for "the real thing". Respectfully, GT. Rfd, Ill.

• Like 1

To John. I am not trying to buy one of your items. Just thought a picture would be nice for all of the viewers. Originals in any good condition are VERY difficult to find. My Emblems are not offered for sale, however I thought the pictures would be helpful to 70 Buick owners. They are just substitutes for "the real thing". Respectfully, GT. Rfd, Ill.

• 4 years later...

Hi John,

I am trying to buy one of your emblems. All I need is address to send check to. Thanks, 1867 Bogalusa, LA 70427

:)

Hi John,

I am trying to buy one of your emblems. All I need is address to send check to. Thanks, 1867 Bogalusa, LA 70427

• 6 years later...
  • 7 months later...