WTB: '66 Wildcat head seat emblems

Patrick91914

Guest imported_Thriller

Patrick,

In my years of looking at '66 Wildcat parts, I don't think I've ever seen any of these show up. You may need to either locate someone with a parts car or find one at a wrecker.

From the latter perspective, have you tried Wheatbelt?

Good luck with your search.

Guest imported_Thriller

I'll take a look, but if I don't have anything right now, the car is about an hour away in storage for the winter.

<span style="font-style: italic">Found it...this is the best I have at this time. When I head to my car storage, I'll make sure to take a couple of better photos, but that may not be until spring.</span>

WCrearseatbutton2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thriller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll take a look, but if I don't have anything right now, the car is about an hour away in storage for the winter.

<span style="font-style: italic">Found it...this is the best I have at this time. When I head to my car storage, I'll make sure to take a couple of better photos, but that may not be until spring.</span>

WCrearseatbutton2.jpg

</div></div>

Thanks! At least I know what I'm looking for. What is the finish on the button? Is it smooth or can you feel the cat head detail?

Does anyone know the diameter?

Guest imported_Thriller

If I remember correctly, it is smooth. I'd say it's about an inch in diameter, give or take.

I think there's other folks here with '66 Cats...it would be nice if someone who is closer to their car than I am could chime in.