1918 Dodge Brothers

Guest Stllrng.

Guest Stllrng.

I have a 1918 Dodge Brothers touring car that I have owned since I was 14 years old. I am now 46 years old and it is still not done. Can anyone else here see a trend? I have other projects I would also like to get completed, and work, family, business, etc. has gotten in the way of all of them. I would like to sell my DB to someone that would finish it off like it deserves.

It is complete and very solid. It would require a total restoration as the body is covered in surface rust. It is solid though and almost totally complete. The original 25" wheels are very good with no rot and are usable as is. I have had it running and I think it would make an ideal car to restore as you won't have to spend alot of time looking for parts as it is pretty much all there.

Can anyone tell me what it is worth? I am not expecting to get rich from it, I just need an idea. I hate to let it go, but she deserves to be restored and not just sit in storage.

Thanks, -Fred

Hello My name is Darryl Potter From St. Louis MO. I have a 1920 Dodge Brothers that has been in my family since 1920. It was last restored in 1952 and is still in great shape. I have been fortunate enough to get a working motor/transmission and complpete rear end for extra parts. I am a married father of three so i dont have a bunch of money to spend (wife will kill me). How much are you asking for it ? Do you have any pictures you could email me at potterd66@yahoo.com if interested in speaking on the phone my number is 618-222-9995