Dodge Grill Located - Late 40's

bferg

I recently walked a central Texas salvage yard containing approximately 500 vehicles from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. Much to my disappointment most all of the vehicles have long since been cannibalized. However, standing like a beacon in the night was a stainless steel grill on an otherwise wasted Dodge car from the late 1940’s. I know there is someone somewhere that could use this fine looking grill on their Dodge project. The grill appears to be in excellent condition. I saw no dents or damage. I took a few photos that I will forward to anyone that might be interested.

The downside is that my recommendation would be not to permit the owner of the salvage yard to pull the grill. I watched him pull several parts, that he had orders for, from other cars. He has little regard for preserving the condition of the part that he has a sale for. Moreover, I can only imagine his lack of care in packaging and shipping something like this.

Perhaps someone on this forum would be interested in this piece. If so, you would need to pull the grill yourself or arrange for a Texas friend who had the time and knowledge necessary to extract the grill from its carcass. You may email me for contact information or photographs. I have no financial interest in this, but feel that the grill deserves a good home.