FS 1970 Ford Torino GT Fastback - *** Original ** Untouched

IMG_1606.jpg

Hi guys, tired of all the rust repaired, painted, re-chromed stuff out there? I have a 1970 Torino that is pretty much like how Henry put it together including a lot of the original paint, interior, glass, chrome and the best part is there is ZERO rust.

If you want to simply get in the car and show it, then this is the car. It's pretty much a straight, clean unmolested, untouched original. 66,157 original miles. (I have no reason to doubt it, but cannot be verified) North Carolina car. 5 brand new raised correct lettered tires, brand new correct exhaust, brand new radiator, brand new instrument voltage regulator, a brand a new (and 100% correct - not an Autozone special) distributor cap, distributor and spark plug wires were installed. Also, the car wears 4 NOS deluxe wheelcovers. These are gorgeous! The centers are excellent, but one has some slight fading. The carburator has just been professionally restored and calibrated. This vehicle starts, idles and runs as it should. The radio, gauges, windows, the correct dealer option rear speaker, etc. all work as they should. The car needs nothing to show, it's just beautiful. Numbers matching 351 2-V. It appears the car still wears about 50% of it's original paint and original laser stripe!

Torino6.jpg

Flaws? Sure, this is a 37 year old original car so it has some paint scratches, worn chrome in places, tiny tears in the laser stripe, small dents in varous places, two small holes in the headliner, thanks to mice over the sunvisors,(a brand new in the box correct headliner goes with this car), A dent had been repaired on the front of the driver's door and filler was used. Some discoloration in the stripe is found there. It's not terrible, but it's there. The chrome is presentable but worn in places. The air conditioning compressor compressor clicks runs when turned on, but does not get cold so it's probably low on Freon. Lastly the heater core is leaking and has been bypassed so it does not leak but come winter it will have to be replaced for heat. That's all I can think of regarding flaws, but keep in mind pictures always show the car better than it is in reality. I may have missed one thing or two. If any more come to me, I'll add it to the listing, or just email me at RRestore@aol.com and I'll answer any and all questions on the car. I can also email to you tons of other pictures of the car.

If you are looking for an untouched non-screwed with, totally rust-free great running 1970 Torino GT, this is it.

There are zero warranties on this car. It is being sold as where is, although I'll be happy to ship the car anywhere in the world once the vehicle is paid for in full.

I will consider delivery of the car if relatively close to Chicago and my fuel is paid.

Call me and I'll tell you all about the car.

I've got about $13,000 in the car. But what I have in it is irrevevent. I'll sell it at the first reasonable offer. I need to sell it before winter, let me know what you think it's worth and it could be yours. My phone is 815-455-9253 and my cell is 847-997-9944, thanks.