select 60

Hey guys,<BR> I talked to the used car lot and they had<BR>no clue what the car was (Select 60). They<BR>thought it was just a very nice white Reatta<BR>convertable. I had them send me some good <BR>digital photos and an honest description of<BR>the car. Excelent condition, All the photos<BR>of the interior looked fantastic, the only<BR>thing it needs it tires,,,,,,,so I asked <BR>how much and then bought it!!!!!! Sorry <BR>don't ask how much,,,but I would buy one a<BR>month for this price in this condition. Now<BR>I just have to tell the wife !!!!

D. A. Congratulations for doing what a lot of us thought of doing. I, myself, looked at my situation, and decided otherwise. Too many issues for another beauty in my life just now. shocked.gif" border="0

Thanks Waynefs,<BR> This is my 2cd Reatta, 1st was a 90 coupe.<BR>I just registered, thought it was about time.<BR>I have been reading and getting great info,<BR>from everyone on this forum, for some time <BR>now. I look forward to seeing some of you <BR>this summer in Kokomo, it is only about 2 1/2<BR>hours from here. <BR> D.A.

They were very special cars (65 built) and<BR>awarded to dealers. You can do a search and <BR>get a lot of info here. They are one of the<BR>rarest of the Reattas. They were all alike.<BR>You can see Burkies pictures of his,in his<BR>post, (my select 60). Do a search of past<BR>posts. I am , to say the least, one of the<BR>luckiest of the lucky, to have just gotten<BR>this one.<BR> D.A.