33 dodge..... what to do?

33dodger

Hey guys, Im new to this site... not sure who to acsk ... so i will make it a general question to all.... i recently came into a FULL 1933 dodge db deluxe. like its been sittin on blocks since from what we can get abt the 1950's and covered. in my oppinion the car is great... all parts are there... the engine turns over by hand.. all the original glass still in place but some has blackened. only surface rust..... also sitting outside of the barn that the car was in was a complete 33 plym. saved the entire drive train off of it allong with some misc. parts. the engine turns over as well... i do have pics... if i can find a site to host them on or post them too i will. the car was a second great uncles... now its mine.. and i dont have the time or energy, or money to do it right now but i DO NOT want to see it parted out. got both original titles also... got a good idea of the value from an appraiser.. what should my next move be to see that it goes somewhere where it will be appriciated and restored