Complete engine and trans from 89 Reatta $300

JWC

I have a complete engine and trans. It came out of a wrecked 89 Reatta I bought as a parts car. I was told it was rebuilt and only had 10,000 miles on it but I can not confirm. It ran and drove excellent before I removed it (send a complete Email address and request a short video of it running). $300 PICK UP from Rose City Mi. or you arrange shipping.

John 989-685-9297

468699-MVC-324S.JPG

• 1 month later...

Ok so far not a lot of interest, I had a few calls but no one willing to pick this motor up so make me a reasonable offer. I would like this gone soon, I know the trans is worth my asking price alone.

Nic I'm not sure my PM's are going thru

Nic I called R&L Transfer @ 1-800-543-5589 and they gave me a quote of $270.54 as long as I drop it off at their terminal here in Roscommon Michigan, and they would deliver to your house. It may be a little cheaper if you picked it up at the terminal in Colonial Hieghts Va. if that is close to you, if interested the quote no. is 3096017 and they may be able to tell you what it would cost if you picked it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just decided to let my neighbor take this motor and trans off my hands to scrap it, I hated to do it but I needed this gone with little effort on my part.

I dont have a clue how to delete this post, does any one know how?