Average Age?

43 yrs old when I'm driving my '90 Red/Grey coupe....calendar rolls back 20 years or so when the '90 Claret/Claret convertible comes out to play...funny how that happens. rolleyes.gif" border="0 Regards to all...KIM

I'm 52 had all kinds of sports and collectables,the Reatta seems to fit real well and is a hellava car. I hear all the time that lookers would like to find one

My '88 red Reatta knocks off a couple of decades from my 54 yrs. I was never a car nut until I got this thing and now it has so much wrong with it I have to sell it it a car fixing nut.

REATOM beat me to the '91 white/lipstick red coupe with 75,000 miles in L.A. listed on Ebay for only 3 days last year. But no hard feelings. Finally found a fully loaded '91 claret/saddle coupe last month just north of Louisville with less than 55,000 miles. Paid a "fair" price. <P>Now I can dispose of my "hit'n run" '90 coupe which has been a daily driver for the past 8 years. <P>Oh yes, 3 months short of 60 years.<P>Selected as a student intern in GM "Styling" in 1963. My studio chief was Bill Porter who was accredited with the design of the last Rivera just before he retired.

I'm 68 and bought my 1990 Reatta new in 1990. My first GM car, I've had Porches and Citroens before. I bought it because of its looks and I wanted a car that would be cheaper to repair and easier to get parts for over the long haul. I only got that partly right.

Mhoumard..driving that white one today..approaching 80k, close to 3k of that was getting it home..except for a crazy O2 sensor problem it's been a great car..having a computer analysis done tomorrow in hopes of solving that problem...glad you found a nice one..they are sure neat cars make me feel 40 again!

I am 42 and am the newest(3rd) owner of a red 88 Reatta for all of one week. I was looking for an affordable (assuming that I will be doing all of the repairs myself) and stylish car for my wife to drive when not driving the full size GMC Savanna conversion van. My daughter will also have a nice car to drive next year when she gets her license, and I won't need to take out a second on the mortgage.<P>But most of all, I'll be looking to steal the keys away from my wife and daughter for a nice cruise on a sunny afternoon. That is, when I'm not driving my 1969 Firebird 400 Convertible...

I'm 54 and I bought my 1991 Reatta Convertible from the original owner in 2000.<BR>It has less than 14,000 miles on it and looks like new. <P>This year I plan to drive it more than it has been driven since 1994. I plan to put 2,000 to 3,000 miles on it. I almost bought a new Thunderbird, then I realized I already had a car that was at least its equal.<P>jmclark47@hotmail.com

44 next month. <P>I like strange cars. This one (red '88) happens to be more reliable than the '62 Nash Metropolitan, '67 Austin America, '67 VW Camper (or my '73 for that matter), and DEFINATELY more reliable than the '67 Sunbeam Alpine I had once.<P>200k Miles and counting (80 MPH daily commute)!<P>Paul

I'm 19 and I have owned my reatta for almost 2 years. It was my 3rd car and the landlord said they had to go. I loved all my cars but there was no way I was givin' up the reatta. I miss having for seats but oh well. I have the nice sapphire one that they did for like a year or two. With blue inside. I have the complicated seats... I have gotten way to comfortable driving with an adjustable thigh section! When I bought it, it had a few problems that I am still fixing. It had a dead power brake system, and later I discovered that the PCM was bad ($1900.00 kind of later) I upgraded to a HP tire. I just about gave up when some guy ran a stop sign and put a nice scrap down the right side. But I am going to put new chrome, new trim, and new paint (same color) in about a month. This reatta is going to be kept as long as possible, but it is not the one I'm going to garage (I really like the wine color reatta). This one will be the fun one... I found a way of pumpin? out an extra 75hp (roughly) and I?m gonna use it! I have xenon head lights, cornering lights, backup lights (28 watts too) a nice custom sound system I made myself. It also has a nice complete front-end cover. I had an under body light kit, but took it off ?cause it made it look too much like a tricked import, which isn?t what this car is all about. People refuse to believe that I?m driving and 88 Buick, I even had one guy ask me if it was a new Porsche! Well, that was a lot of typing? just shows how much I love the car (I hate typing). But anyway, the Reatta truly is a timeless car that can be appreciated by all! When I find a nice all-original wine one, it is as good as shrink wrapped until I?m like 70.