"24 Touring Windshield wiper

wenthur

I have added a windshield wiper {MANUAL} and a rear view mirror to my top bar of windshield frame. But today as I was SPEEDING thru town I was wondering if these will be in the way when I put the top up? Haven't used the top as it is brittle and ripped. Also were would be a good place for fire extinguisher? I have a age appropriate one FRY brand. God I love to drive this car. Also put Brass bulb horns on each side of windshield one for me and one for wife. I don't know if these are age appropriate, but how cares there FUN.

Guest Dave Wilburn

The wiper isn't really in the way because it sits right up next to the top bar and the mirror isn't really either (no more so than any other car I have ever driven).

The top is a little low for me since I'm 6'3", so driving for more than a half hour isn't very comfortable for me with the top up.

Oh, and the original horn is better than a brass bulb horn :-)

Dave, thanks for the info. I have an original horn. But the Bulb horns look so cool. and fun to play with. Just put a wind up clock on the dash, and now my wife wants a bud vase. By the time I get all the stuff my wife wants added I hope there is room for people.