FS-1989 Yellow TC by Maserati circa 150000 mi., enigine died

luvdmytc

1989 Yellow TC that just recently had a catastrophic turbo charger/engine failure. I am bummed. At this point I will sell it as is, or for parts. The hard top is in great shape. I will sell it piece by piece or you can buy the whole thing. Car is in fine external shape. Lot's of great stuff. The hard top has no dents or dings and has a great polished shine. Port holes do have the typical de-lamination issues. That can be rectified as most of you already know. This sale will commence now and last for 45 days. At that point, it is over forever. I will accept all reasonable offers. E-mail me with inquires at heymonti@yahoo.com or call me in Ventura California at 805-889-7519. Today is 10-27-07. Hurry! The clock is ticking.

Monti

Guest jerryjbennett

Can you give a little more info - Licensed in Cal?

Any body damage that would not let it be towed?

How long have you owned?

Too bad I just used a big chunk of my car money for other things. I would have been interested but I don't have enough left to even make a reasonably low offer. Someone will come through, especially if you add some photos to this post.

To add photos, click on the link below the 'Quick Reply' window that is 'Switch to Full Reply Screen' and then click the 'File Manager' button, then the 'browse' button to find the pic file name you want to put in the post, click on it. Then click on the 'add file' button. Then you can add more or click on the 'done adding files' button and submit the post. Pretty easy, I just did it for the first time today!