Duesenberg badge

Guest prof pat

Guest prof pat

I have a Duesenberg badge from 1932 -36? 1 5/8th inches round. Would post a picture if I could figure out how.

It was found along with the original owners manual, firewall data plates, and pink slipsof three Duesenbergs that were sold to my deceased friend whom had owned Hollywood Auto Salvage from 1931 to 1954. Any Ideas, help

The numbers are useful for historians records, so where cars ended up can be recorded. Ray Wolff did this comprehensively for decades, and Ted McPhail carried this on after. I guess Fred Roe would be the best person now.

Pity it was not an A Duesenberg radiator badge. I need a good digital image and size to make one for my 1922.

Ivan Saxton

Guest prof pat

Thank you gentlemen, the information has been very helpful.

All I remember is that a gentlemen from NY City responded to the ad I had placed for her in Hemmings Motor News the first day that it came out(no internet back then) and offered what I thought was a very high price for all of the pieces, nine in total, I kept this piece, $20,000. and flew out the next day to pay in cash and collect the "junk". He ended up spending over $50K, as he found value to a lot of the "junk" that was in the barn. Good thing because my friend did not have life insurance. Thankfully she did not just get rid of the stuff. I was able to get her enought money back then to pay off the house, and put over 75K in the bank for her. God bless