FOR SALE!! ONLY 41,000 MILES 1991 BLACK

gloriavarn

I have a 1991 tc by maserati that I would like to sell. It is black with only 41,000 miles. It has all original booklets,manuels,cd player and hard top. The soft top is in excellant condition as is the hard top. Car came from SC. Very good condition. Motor is very clean!!!!!.contac me gloriavarn@yahoo.com or 949-331-3959 I need something bigger. Will consider trade.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MiamiTVR

TCandme

Hard to get information on this lovely, lovely California car. There would seem to be a breakdown in communications possibly due to the effects of that far off time zone.I wish it were still in South Carolina. It would really be hard to pass up. It would appear to be truly a fine one in the best color combination. In the photos I saw the portholes even looked flawless.

Guest MiamiTVR

Jeffn

Thanks. I have been at it a long time. A nice TC like this one would round things out nicely. Black on black is my favorite color combination.

The list is partial with all but three sadly gone. Each was a keeper and with the exception of the Citicar were found only after years of searching (15 years on the 3000M even longer on the Stag).

I recall seeing my 1st tvr on the local Brit repair lot in the 70s when I had a tr6. Nice ride but the top was hard!

I always thought about dropping in a later 225hp V8 or 185hp V6 into a Dakota ragtop also.

And in HS, a classmate had a new orange Stag when I had a 41 Caddy Fleetwood.

Was the Jensen a hardtop?

Guest MiamiTVR

Jeffn

I saw my first TVR at 14 at a gas station by the Miami airport. It came from the factory with HyPo 289 in a car smaller than a VW and could pop the front wheels off the ground. My Dakota is a FI V6. With a stick they offer ample performance. My dad had a beauty of a one owner maroon 42 Cadillac in the sixties. My Jensen had a very rare factory sunroof and it never should have been sold.

If I do not find a TC maybe you can suggest a good buy in a house down your way. I would love to move back.

My pal in HS had a ratty 65 Stang with a 289 that I had the front wheels off the ground. Only found 1 GTO that could keep up with it back in the day.

Your dad's caddy was a rare '42? I though they ended production in '41 for the war. And I was always tempted by a Jensen but had my fill of English machinery with odd Brit dirtbikes and the tr6.

Here's your next electric car: http://www.aptera.com/

• 1 month later...
Guest MiamiTVR

I just noticed the "looking for a large car" and "would consider trade"...if you are wanting to trade up on a nice wagon and this distance thing could be resolved we should talk.

• 2 weeks later...