Remotes

Guest steveskyhawk

Guest steveskyhawk

Hi all,

We all complain when we get shortchanged by sombody but we usually don't say anything at all when we are treated good. I needed and wanted a new OEM remote for my Reatta. Bought one on ebay "buy it now" for 219 dollars + freight. I neglected to to look at the ad real close and was dissapointed to get a Cadillac remote. I called the guy, and because of the discrepency in the discription he discounted the remote. Same company sells clones. I cannot say the company name but for those of you needing a replacement remote I reccommend these guys. From the info I provided tou should be able to figure out who I am talking about. If you can't feel free to contact me directly.

Guest MauiWowee

Bought one on ebay "buy it now" for 219 dollars + freight.

I hope that is a typo. Or are you saying that you paid

Two-hundred and nineteen dollars?

Say it ain't so. cool.gif

Guest steveskyhawk

Hey Maui,

I was trying to say somthing nice about somebody and i get slammed. All i know is that the dealer quoted me a price of over 300 bucks. The truth is that the company in question refunded 50 bucks because the remote had a caddy emblem rather than buick. So I paid actually 169. Just attempting to stay all original.

Guest MauiWowee

Not a slam at all Steve. We don't do that here. We like to have fun with our lessons. Sorry. I just think you got taken by the nice man. cool.gif