Parts wanted

Guest FILBERT

Guest FILBERT

Okay, here's my current wish list for used parts:

1. Plasic thingy that goes on the fuel release door. Trying to avoid the toilet shimy thing from Wal-Mart.

2. Driver's side sun visor in ginger that's in excellent conditon. Mine has some small holes and the fabric is coming loose

3. Driver's side door lock in ginger. Mine just sits there and and doesn't lock from the inside.

4. Wanted, but not desperate, black plastic part that goes in chrome grill. Mine is broken on the bottom where you push the long rod in to relase hood.

5. Thanks to Joe in RI for sending me the little tube that goes over the ignition switch light bulb! Looks great!

6. Thanks to Steph for selling me some carpet bits...

If you have any of these parts, please send me your price inclding shipping to zip 92103 via my personal e-mail address as follows: eurojet@juno.com. I can pay through paypal or via personal check.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 1. Plasic thingy that goes on the fuel release door. Trying to avoid the toilet shimy thing from Wal-Mart. </div></div>

Filbert, I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Opening the fuel filler door, I don't see any plastic on the door; however, on the inside of the door "frame" above and below the latch mechanism, there are two rubber "bumper" thingies" that keep the door from vibrating. Are these what you need? If so, I have them.

Also, do you mean the actual large rocker switch-type button you push to lock the door? I have that too.

Guest FILBERT

Sorry, it's the plastic thingy on the gadget near the driver's side door on the floor that you pull up to relase the fuel door.