Where can I find instructions for replacing the radio capacitors

Ronnie

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I fixed mine today and it stopped the popping and snapping. I found used but tested capacitors at a TV shop that fit perfectly without modifying the heat sink.

Now I gotta find that busted speaker. What is the easiest way to get the door grills off? Anyone know?

Thanks again!

Guest DTerry

The grilles aren't removable externally. The door panels have to come off. Some have said they could reach the speaker by pulling the bottom of the door panel out far enough to reach behind it, but I removed both panels to replace the speakers.

Guest TommyH

You need to remooce the door panel. Not too hard. unscrew the unlock thing and door cup, and the pull handle(10mm socket) pull it out, reac inside, at the front of the seat switch, underneath, is a little tab, push that in and up at the same time, it should pop up[. next use a screw drive to pry away the switch and the trim so it will fit throught hte hole. once you hace it throuhg the hole, use a flatblade screwdriver to remove the connection on the courtesy light. reomve the fiber-optic cable fo the keyhole. your done!