I have two cars in poor condition that are good for various parts. One has good interior and rear section, the other has body parts (panels, lights, etc.) I also have two sets of original rims.Will consider any offer.need to sell.

All I have in good shape are the four speaker covers. My front license plate bracket has a crack. I will take $50. for all of the speaker covers. Let me know. Thanks, Dru

It is ginger in color, I will inspect it good, but I do not believe there are any cracks. I will try to get my daughter to take a picture to send to you. I will save it for you until you have decided. Dru

There are not cracks on the console. My daughter has been out of town and will not be back until Friday if you still want us to take it out of the car and get a picture. It is in good condition. Dru

Hey Dru,

I think Colin asked for the electric trunk release, but if he doesn't want it any more I'll offer $25.00 for the release solinoid assy, and $10.00 for the activating switch in the glove box. Thanks, Lou

plus freight of course

give me a couple days to get together with you on the details. We had a death in the family and are swamped with activity. I will get on it as soon as we get the all the services and relatives back to normal. Sorry for the delay. Dru

• 3 weeks later...

How about the end caps for the driver side door stainless steel trim? Car_chick tells me that the ones right under the toneau would fit, too. And a stereo would be nice if you still have it and works.

sg3