1969 Riviera for sale, 32,000 actual miles, MUST SELL!

1969RivieraGS

I am putting my 1969 Riviera up for sale to help finance a new piece of property I want to buy. It is a '69 Trumpet Gold with saddle bucket seat interior, and has an unbelievable 32,000 actual miles on it. The motor is out as it was completely full of sludge from sitting, but it is a survivor. It was stored for years, inside, so it is very nice. Interior is mint, exterior needs buffed. I will also include a 3.42 Posi unit out of a 1969 Riviera GS that is perfect and complete (ready to bolt in) and TWO Heavy Duty air cleaners with the chrome lid and larger snorkels. These items alone are worth a fortune. The car still sits on old bias ply tires and is completely original with no rust. This car is RARE as it has disc brakes and cornering lamps, no vinyl top ever, and is loaded inside. Console shift, power windows, etc. Also, has the deluxe interior, not the basic. This is an EASY car to put on the road, needing only a minor rebuild and cleaning of the engine...other than that it drove perfect when I bought it. I pulled the engine the next day and it has been stored in my garage since, but have not had the time to fix it and put it back in. I will sell the car as it sits for $5900.00. Call me with any questions at all. This is the best looking Riviera I have ever found, the color combination and options make it probably the best looking I could imagine.

Thanks,

Mike

614-893-3857 cell

614-920-4730 home

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I wanted to thank everyone for the responses to my ad. I wanted to let everyone know that the car is sold and will soon be finding it's way to it's new home in the northeast. Thanks to everyone who responded and thanks to the ROA, the BCA and the AACA for the advertisement...I think it is going to a good home and, it's a board member too!

Thanks again,

Mike