ID 4th car?

Tim53

Folks:

I received the attached photo from a friend I made while trying to help me track down the history of a Model A panel delivery I now own. The attached picture is similar to the one taken in 1931 when this business was Rogers Baking Company (of Bellingham, WA), and they had 4 model A panels parked in front.

In the attached picture, I have no problem identifying the two Dodge Brothers panels and the Model T (though it looks more like a Huckster body with side panels). But I don't recognize the sedan on the far left, next to the T.

The picture looks to me like it was taken in the early to mid-20's. The Bakery changed to Rogers Baking Company in 1931.

-Tim.

[edited to add the attachment!]

post-45079-143137909372_thumb.jpg

To add:

Though I don't need the vehicles identified (because one of them is apparently in my garage, it just has a different sign on it now), I thought I'd post this picture to see if anybody out there might have any other information about the bakeries (perhaps so I might find other descendents of the original owners of my truck). The first photo was sent to me from by the son of the owner after Rogers Baking Company owned the building - Winsauer. He found it while trying to track down the history of the building behind the vehicles (the building is still there, though it's been stucco'd).

The Rogers picture (attached) has a caption to it that looks as though it may have been in a Model A or antique car publication sometime much later than 1931, though the photo is dated 1931. Since it was cut out of something, I have no header to indicate what kind of publication it's from. There's no printing on the back, so it doesn't appear to be from a newspaper article. The paper is about the weight of printer paper, not glossy or anything. It may have been a copy though.

-Tim.

post-45079-14313790938_thumb.jpg