Visor Parts needed-burgandy

Hi I feel like I know you all already! Have been reading all messages while awaiting delivery of my 1990 Burgandy/Burgandy convertible. It's here and I love it...Just registered and thought I'd ask you all for help (the great Phoenix junkyard is looking but not optimistic)...I need the burgandy visor parts (yes, I know it's common that the screw hole busts out and is discontinued) but I'm hoping someone can direct me to that little part on the inner section piece where the screw attaches for the visor on the passenger side. So far it seems to be the only thing I need... <BR>Thanks to anyone who can help (and special thanks and love to Barney who gave extra time and personal contact before the beauty arrived in California as my gift)...Toni

I seems you have discovered that the burgundy part is discontinued (As of Feb 1991)Buick wasted no time in removing it from service. <BR>I am not sure what the piece you need looks like and might speculate that it is something simple like a "tinnerman clip" since it is hidden from view. These are stampings designed to slide over a piece of sheet metal so a screw will thread into them. <BR>If you have the header apart and have one good part, take a picture and some dimensions and send it to me. A sketch would also work.<P>Thanks for the nice comments.<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Sorry ..this was a duplicate of above<BR>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.<p>[This message has been edited by Barney Eaton (edited 10-16-2000).]