Auto versus Econ

CReichert

Can you get the other choices to work?<P>My '90 would act up, not change to anything.<BR>I disassembled it and cleaned all the connectors, even sprayed contact cleaner under the "touch switches". <BR>That was several months back and it is still working fine. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Damn, and I thought I was the only one! My Econ, Auto, and Bi-Level buttons do not work! (And have'nt for a long time)<P>In order for me to kick on the A/C, I have to push up on the fan button, and this will automaticly kick on the air. Then I just have to adjust the temp. The heat, Defrost, and Rear Defrost work just fine.<P>When I took my car to the Buick dealer a few weeks back, a mechanic was pulling up codes (Or trying to) from my Climate Control pannel. <P>He of course turned around after a few minutes and said "This does'nt even work!" I'm like "No poopoo Sherlock! I own the car. You think I don't know what works and what does'nt?" rolleyes.gif<P>This is the same guy who ratted on my friend for putting the ECM in my car "On the side". <P>I think I'll try Barney's idea and see what I can come up with.