Register your Reatta

Barney Eaton

We have lots of new Reatta people coming to the discussion, please send me the information below on your car and it will be added to the database. We presently have over 1500 cars on the database. The database will help your determine how many cars like your were made, what is the highest/lowest production color, etc....anyone can submit data and the database can be viewed at.... <A HREF="http://www.reatta.net" TARGET=_blank>www.reatta.net</A> <P>NOTE! you can only view the database on Tom's site, not register...send that to me at...Barney@texas.net<BR>Serial number (need this to avoid duplication of entries) will start 1G4EC...<BR>Exterior color =<BR>Interior color =<BR>Convertible top color =<BR>Is the side molding black or body color?<BR>OPTIONS.. there were only two or three options (depending on year)<BR>* 16 way drivers seat? (three extra switches on side of seat)<BR>* Sunroof?<BR>* CD player (available in '90 & '91 only)<BR>* White wheels ('91 white cars only)<BR>Present mileage =<BR>Build date... located on drivers door decal (month/year)<BR>I include your last name and state unless you do not want that in the<BR>database.<P>Optional.... if the car is for sale, the asking price...... I have many inquiries<BR> about cars for sale or what the cars are bringing when offered for sale.<P>Thank you for your help and your information will be included in the next update on the web.<BR>Barney<P><BR> <P>[This message has been edited by Barney Eaton (edited 01-05-2000).]<P>[This message has been edited by Barney Eaton (edited 02-01-2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Barney Eaton (edited 12-07-2000).]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

OOPS, HIT THE WRONG KEY. LET'S START AGAIN AND GET ALL THE INFORMATION THIS TIME.<BR>SERIAL #: 11C3KB903676<BR>EXT COLOR: CLARET RED (BURGANDY)<BR>INT COLOR: SADDLE (TAN)<BR>SIDE MOLDING: BLACK<BR>16 WAY SEAT: YES<BR>SUNROOF: YES<BR>MILEAGE: <39000<BR>BUILD DATE: DEC 88<P>THIS IS A ONE OWNER CAR. BOUGHT FROM BOB BEARD BUICK IN MORROW GA IN MAY 1989.<BR>

• 4 weeks later...

Tom Jenkins just updated the database.. we now have almost 1600 Reattas listed.<BR>I added 55 from Speedway Motors.<BR>Please send me the information on your car.<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.