1936 President coupe parts needed. Also Ed's Auto Restorations Pine Bush New York

I have a 1936 President coupe that is about 90% completed (the way I bought it 5 years ago). It was part of an estate and the owner had passed away suddenly without leaving any information on the location of certain parts that are missing. I have been able to locate a rare EE-1 Stromberg carb, a gas tank and some smaller parts. What I am missing is the clutch and brake pedals with shaft and ancillary parts. I have a ’37 President parts car but those particular items are not the same as on the ’36. Does anyone know of a ’36 President parts car or perhaps these specific parts? Maybe someone built a street rod and has parts left over?

I would also be interested in knowing if anyone knows of Eds Auto Restorations in Pine Bush, New York? Apparently the previous owner had the car at that location having some restoration work done at one time and I thought the missing parts may have been left with him when it was moved? I have not been able to locate that shop. This would have been 10-12 years ago so maybe he is no longer in business or even still living?  

Any assistance appreciated.

IMG_6002 copy.jpg

IMG_2680 copy.jpg