directions

I would like to go to the Hershey show this week but have know idea where the show is located. Could you give me directions coming from New York. Also where most of the motels are located. Many thanks, will be looking for parts for a 1940 Desoto.

Hershey PA is a little east of Harrisburg. Perhaps ten miles or so. Once you get to Hershey you can't miss the meet. Basically the show and flea market is bigger than the town smile.gif<P>Hotels and motels anywhere near Hershey are booked solid about a year in advance. Your best bet for lodging is to find a place a couple of hours away. If you can't find a place in Harrisburg, you might try York or Philadelphia. Its been a while since I've been in that part of the country and I don't have a map at hand, so I am a bit fuzzy about relative distances.<P>Back when I lived in Baltimore (Charm City as hvs says), I drove to Hershey in the AM and back to Ballimer in the PM. The couple of hour drive each way was easier than finding lodging near by.

In Hershey you should find the signs which say "Hershey Park" . I think the park is located at the 422 or 322. I am sure you will find it.<BR>From New York you can take the I78 west and then the 72 through Lebanon to the 422 west. So you come directly to Hershey.<BR>The Quality Inn in Chambersburg has rooms available starting at $62,10 but Chambersburg is west of Hershey and you have to drive 1 to 1 1/2 hours.<P>Thomas

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi, You can take I287 to I78 to I81 to the Grantville exit, you will go south 7 miles and turn right and you can not miss it. SalG

I'm Impressed smile.gif Where do some of the best directions and accomodations recommendations come from? Germany. Thomas, you are a credit to the DF. We will look for you next year grin.gif ~ hvs