WTB 63-65 BUICK WILDCAT HARDTOP

Guest J.E.S.

Guest J.E.S.
Hi,

I am looking to buy a restored (or very clean) 1963-1965 Buick Wildcat Hardtop.

Thank you. Johnnie

I have a '64 2dr hardtop coming out of the paint shop (I hope) in another couple of months.  Has 46K original miles, white over yellow.  replated back bumper with NOS ends, factory AM-FM, aftermarket air that is a collosally well-done installation, later rally wheels, but factory steel wheels and hubcaps are in my attic, authentically reupholstered seats in original pattern and multi-colors, tilt wheel.  Engine is not detailed, car is factory undercoated but not refreshed in black, all chrome excellent, original Montana title, needs tires when it ever comes out of the paint shop.  Painter is the same one who did the body and paint on my National Award winning 1939 Buick convertible coupe.....that car is currently on eBay from the Volo Museum.

They are also going through the brakes and carb while in the paint shop.  This car is not currently for sale, but it could be, although not cheap.  Its really kind of new for me, and the 71 Riviera is proving out for long distance tours.  If interested stay in touch.....the car is in central Florida.  It's a 401 V-8, automatic, ps, pb.  It's the first of the TH400 transmissions that proved so good for GM.  The '63 was the last of the Dynaflows.

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)

Guest J.E.S.

Hey Man, Thanks for the reply. 64 sounds nice. Keep me posted. I checked out you 39 on E-Bay. Beautiful car, wow!

Well, don't expect this Wildcat to be that nice.  That was an every piece touched $50,000 restoration of a roughish car I just had to have at $29K.  They're trying to get what I had in it, but I missed the mark by about $25K thanks to what happened when I took it to one of those auction houses.  This is how the Wildcat looked when I bought it.  It didn't look that good close up.  Also I included a recent picture taken during the repaint.  Lighting has changed the color shade look.  It is the factory color......better be since I didn't have the door jambs done.

IMG_20170402_101633588_HDR.jpg

Our 1964 Buick Wildcat(1).jpg