1949 Oldsmobile Futuramic 76 Woody Wagon

Guest brodg

Hello Everyone,
I have this 1949 Futuramic 76 Woody Wagon I am trying to sell. Car was in the process of being restored back in the 1980's and had made it so far as to of been painted and the wood was refinished and is in mint condition. The shop that it was at was closing a couple months back, so I bought the wagon. I took it to my garage and polished the whole car, and cleaned out the interior which has boxes and boxes of all the parts for the wagon in it. Its in my garage now and I do not have the space or time to finish this beautiful car. It has all the original drive train in it. I was looking to get $30,000 obo. My number is 267-324-8075 and my name is Bill. Located in Glen Mills, Pa
Thanks, Bill

image1.JPG

image2.PNG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

We have an 8 cylinder '49 Olds Woody for sale as well. Not nearly as nice as this one but the 8 cylinder chassis might make this one more desirable and we are only asking $4000. Not meaning to hijack this thread but the pair of them would make one very nice car and both are located in PA. Ours requires complete and total resto including ALL wood but is mechanically complete.