1957 Buick Roadmaster, for sale

1957 Buick Roadmaster Sale priced $17,500 Matching numbers 1957 Buick Roadmaster Rivera 4-dr hardtop, low mileage car (63,100 - believed to be actual), that is all original except for a repaint many years ago, with great upholstery. Powered by Buick’s 364 ci./ 300hp. Nailhead V8, equipped with Dynaflow automatic 2 speed transmission, power steering, power brakes, power front seat, power windows, power antenna, wide white wall tires, factory installed AC (needs charging, the only option available for the 57 Buick Roadmaster) and a Wonder Bar Radio that still works! This vehicle has always been well maintained, including new transmission seals, brakes, brake lines, wheel cylinders and rebuilt master cylinder & vacuum booster, battery, oil, lube and filter, everything that needed attention has been taken care of. You will not find many original Buicks in better shape for this price.  Originally built in Arlington, Texas it lived all it's life in the desert southwest until I bought it from a man in Phoenix, AZ in 2005 and brought it to New Hampshire where it has always been garaged and never driven during bad weather or the winter months. I will honestly answer all your questions but highly recommend that you come look and check out this Buick. If you want more photos or information please email or text me, I also have the invoices for the work described in the post.

Text or Call 603-499-1395 or email warrenh9@gsinet.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h46TqPuJjQ

1957 Buick @ Walpole Veterans Memorial.jpg

1957 Buick Roadmaster at Clough State Park.jpg

1957 Buick Roadmaster VIN.jpg

1957 Buick Roadmaster front seat.jpg

1957 Buick Roadmaster rear seat.jpg

1957 Buick Roadmaster dash.jpg

1957 Buick Roadmaster engine #.jpg