Hershey Vehicle Registration

Pat Buckley

Eastern National Fall Meet (Hershey) vehicle registration can now be printed-out.  Please go to:

members.aaca.org and sign-in with your member number and pin number, select your choices and print-out and send to the address listed.

If you requested Flea Market or Car Corral, registrations will be mailed out July 1,  2016.

Deadline for Vehicle, Flea Market and Car Corral is August 15, 2016.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mailed mine in late last week; a suggestion to give you peace-of-mind would be to include a self-addressed stamped envelope that allows for confirmation of your entry to be returned to you safe in hand, well ahead of time.

Though I've never had a problem picking up my packet at Fall Hershey, I am mindful of the 1200 to 1500 vehicles entered, and the tremendous undertaking that is involved in making sure every single entry is accounted for.   I always take the returned SASE, including the confirmation, with me to the registration tent, just in case--better to have something and not need it, than the other way around...

As always, very much looking forward to early October and the annual pilgrimage to Fall Hershey!

Edited by starfireelvis (see edit history)
  • Like 1