Paint Condition? Excellent

Belt & Bumper Molding Color: Black

Body Dents: None

Body Rust: None

Windshield Chipped or Cracked? No

Vent Glass Intact? Yes

Rubber surround molding for windshield condition? Excellent

Out Side Mirrors Intact? Yes

Headlight Motors Function Correctly? Yes, mechanisms were rebuilt with Kingsley parts

Tail Light Lens: Pretty clear, some minute cracks, it polished up nicely

Convertible Top Material: Vinyl

Convertible Top Color? White

Convertible Top Condition? Very Good

Please describe any flaws or problems with the convertible top. It has one small crack about 1/16” long where installer didn’t pad correctly. It is taped and padded on the inside, does not leak and hasn’t grown in length. It is barely noticeable.  The top is 3 years old.

Interior Original? Yes

16 Way Seats? No

Seat Condition? Very good to excellent. No cracks, rips, tears or color wear

Drivers interior door panel condition? Very good to excellent. No cracks, rips, tears or color wear. There is some minor alligatoring on the pad

Passengers interior door panel condition? Same minus the alligatoring

Center console top armrest condition? Excellent

Door weather stripping condition? Very good

Headliner Condition? Excellent

Carpet Condition? Very good, minor fading, Hey it’s a convertible!

Original Floor Mats: Yes, plus a set of driver mats

Floor Mat Condition: Very good

Condition of Steering Wheel Leather: Excellent for a Reatta.  There is some wear of the color but no rips cuts or tears

Functional Keyless Entry? Yes

Both Remotes? Yes, I also bought 2 remotes from Ronnie, one I programmed so as to not kill the originals with daily use.

Problems with Electronic Dash items? None, everything functions perfectly

Power Windows Work Correctly? Yes, the tracks and slides were just lubed a few months ago

Power Seats Work Correctly? Yes

Power Door Locks Work Correctly? Yes

Power Antenna Work Correctly? Yes

Original Sound System? No, but original is included in sale. If desired, I’ll put it back in.

Factory CD Player? (90-91 only) Yes but not working

Sound System Fully Functional? Yes, see next question

Aftermarket Sound System Equipment? Yes

If Y describe: Alpine AM/FM/single CD player with Bluetooth and USB port, rear speakers were replaced with Kickers, fronts (door) were replaced with Apline 2 way speakers. Stereo upgrade was completed a few months ago.  Total cost for the equipment was just under $500. It sounds awesome, even with the top down.

A/C Functional? Yes, but

If N describe problem: It occasionally will turn on a service AC light. Trouble code points to a low pressure switch which I have replaced to no avail. The system works great even when the light comes on. I haven’t been inclined to chase this further because it works and I seldom use the AC in a convertible.

Has the A/C been converted from R12 to R134A? Yes, 2 years ago. Compressor, condenser, drier, orifice tube and all O-rings changed to R134A compatible.

Does the suspension require any attention? No, new Monroe struts and mounts all around in the last 2 years

Tire Brand:  See below

Remaining Tread: 75%

Are All Tires Matched? No, Toyo Eclipse in front, Federal Formozas in the rear. Same size all around.

Factory Wheels? Yes

Factory Wheel Center Caps Condition: Mostly excellent to very good. No dents, just a couple have some minor peeling of the clearcoat

Any Brake Components Replaced? Yes

If Y describe the part(s) replaced and when? New rotors and pads in front last year, Rears still had great pad left

Last Time Brake System Was Flushed? 2 years ago, about 6,000 miles

Original Engine? Yes

Original Engine Rebuilt? No

Does Engine require attention? Yes, Minor issue, see next question

If Y what needs to be done. The oil pressure sensor needs to be replaced. One is included in the sale. I can change it for you if you want prior to sale. It is just one of those things I never got around to.

When was last tune up? 3,000 miles ago. Replaced plugs (with AC Delco), wires, ICM and coils (Motorola), O2 sensor

Does the engine, cooling system, power steering, or brake system leak any fluids? Not a drop.

How often do you change the oil? Every 3-5K miles

Original Transmission? Yes

Original Transmission Rebuilt? No

Does Transmission require attention? No

When was last Transmission Service?  Last year I replaced the pan gasket due to a leak. At that time I had system drained, flushed and refilled along with a new AC Delco filter. It shifts like new.

Any Transmission Leaks? None

Have CV joints been replaced? No

I have most if not all receipts for this vehicle's service history since new including the purchase papers from the original owner.

Does the car have the owners manual portfolio? Yes

For 90/91 Reattas only, does the owners manual portfolio contain:

Craftsmen?s Log Yes

Tire gauge Yes

Flashlight Yes

Buick Road Atlas Yes

The Owner’s Portfolio was put on a shelf and never opened by original owner. It is very complete and rare to find.

In General, What items need attention?  Nothing

My Reatta Drives: Like a magnificent stallion at the head of the herd

I am the second owner of this Reatta.

I have owned this Reatta for 3 Years and 7Months.

Contact me via PM here or email me at 4drs4ever@gmail.com

My Reatta has a special story that probably doesn’t add to the value but should be shared.  This is a true 2 owner car.  The original owner was a wealthy car collector well known here in the Pacific Northwest.  He bought the car as a nice day driver for his wife.  She loved the car.  It was always stored inside a garage and it shows.  When they bought the car new it did have some mileage on it as it was originally donated by Buick to be a pace car for the Great American Race in 1990.  The dealership gave the purchaser the decals that were used in the race all rolled up in a tube which they passed on to me.  I had one of the decals mounted on a sign to display with the car at car shows.  The other is still in the tube.  The original owner is well known for not selling any cars he collected and I was fortunate to pry this one from his grasp.  If you are interested I would be happy to share that that story with you.

This car has spent its entire life, garaged in the Pacific Northwest.  There is absolutely no rust anywhere. The cradle bushings and ABS leads are in great shape as the car was seldom driven in winter conditions.  This car was my 3rd Reatta and the best one so far.

When the BCA held their National in 2014 in Portland Oregon, I entered my car in the 400 point judging. She scored 387 points out of 400 bringing home a Gold Award her first time out.  I have since changed the dash panel and console to a wood grained one from a Riviera as I like that look better. I have kept the originals and they will go with the sale if desired.  I can also reinstall them if the buyer desires it.

I attempted to sell my car a year ago but found that I couldn’t go through with the sale.  We had agreed upon price but no money had changed hands.  Things have changed and I am very ready to part with the car now.  There are cheaper convertible Reattas out there and there are much more expensive ones out there as well.  This car is a well sorted car, one you could just use to cruise as is with no issues. The cheaper ones seldom have had the maintenance done that these cars require when they approach the 100K miles mark as this one has had.  The more expensive ones typically are low mileage garage queens. I am asking $7,000 which is a fair price for this caliber of a Reatta. I will assist in loading the car onto the carrier of your choice at your expense but if you have time, I highly recommend driving it to its new home.

Edited by ol' yeller (see edit history)